Saturday, December 25, 2010

THIS christmas.














One hour and twenty nine minutes. And then, yet again, another year long wait till next christmas. This year's was good. Just good. They used to be excellent but the problem is i'm growing up.  Every year they go by quicker, and feel less and less real. It's strange. Yesterday I had to drive around my town and convince myself that it was christmas eve. It just doesn't feel like it anymore. Even when i put on that god-awful santa hat. This post is not just about today, but the past few, because now that I think about it, theyve all been christmas. Christmas is undefiniable, but customizeable. It's sort of whatever each individual person makes it to be. For me, it changes. And this is the first time that I don't really know what it was. I documented it. You decide.

1 comment: