Thursday, December 16, 2010

spare time.




Breathing is interesting. I hadn't really done it at all until now. There's just been way too much going on. I finally have time to work on this thing. The posts will get better I promise. This shoot was just fun for me because of the makeup. I don't even like how it looks, I just enjoy the act of doing it. Like a painting but it's on my face. So i did some insane eye work, and documented it. The next 2 1/2 weeks should bring me some spare time. Spare time means more posts. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. You look like a doll in the last picture. No movement at all. Natalie Doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers for spare time!

    And as far as face art goes, you're da bomb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'm enjoying the colors in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete